Monday, August 6, 2012

Is Catwoman the Bride of Christ--By JR. Forasteros

Is Catwoman the Bride of Christ - By JR. Forasteros

Someone recently shared this blog post on facebook and of course me thinking that all the Batman movies are flipping awesome, it peeked my curiosity.  I read this amazing article and I thought it was so great that I'd share it with all of you.   JR. Forasteros is an amazing writer! Enjoy!

Click the link below to read the article by JR. Forasteros
http://jrforasteros.com/2012/07/30/is-catwoman-the-bride-of-christ/



 Also, Starting on Aug 8, 2012  "Worship Wednesdays", where I'll be posting inspiring worship music (about 2 Wednesdays a month)

 *Get updated every time I have a new post by signing up with your email address
*Follow me on Twitter @NxtLeft 

Read, share, comment and have a blessed week!  Check back next Monday for a post inspired by the movie Mirror Mirror  

<3 KayLeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment